Prep Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 6 mins.
Total Time: 16 mins.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 zucchini, spiralized into “noodles” (use a spiralizer or julienne peeler)
- Salt & pepper
- Dash red pepper
- 6 medium sized, uncooked shrimp
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add zucchini, salt and pepper, and red pepper. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the shrimp to the pan.
- Cook the shrimp on one side for approximately 1.5 minutes. Add the pesto and toss the zoodles to coat.
- Flip the shrimp onto the other side and cook, for an additional 1.5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and toss.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Atkins Program, visit:
Kim Cameron Valencia CA
Atkins & Low-Carb Recipe Blog